Sunday 28 August 2011

THE BABY EXPO

I was approached by my friend Tammy who was working for an awesome company called The Creative Counsel to use one of my beautiful fairies for the Baby Expo. They needed a fairy who would face paint for the huge Nestle stand. They knew that our ladies are not only beautiful but professional and good with children.

Nestle allowed me to have my pamphlets out on the table. I decided to make bookmarks as I knew moms would throw away pamphlets but would keep my bookmark with a calendar on the back in their diary or book.

The face painting was in my opinion the hit of the expo. The lines of children waiting for their face to be painted by the beautiful fairy princess just never ended. Poor Melissa only got to take her first break at 4pm. The children loved her and I even saw a couple of them hug and kiss her goodbye. Too Cute.

It was a successful event and the clients are happy. Thank you Melissa for all your hard work. You were amazing!!








No comments:

Post a Comment